Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2nd payment from GET forum!

remember a couple of days ago, when i posted my first payment from GET forum? well, i got another one again! actually, i recieved it 2days back, but been rather busy, so i'm posting it up now.
i've "downgraded" my paypal account to personal. the paypal assistant was extremely friendly and helpful. thank you very much! (in case he reads my blog) so this time, there's NO fees taken by paypal! at GET, i post on a regular basis, spending about half an hour there per day. I get around USD$1 worth of points per week. if you're interested, join here. i'll see you around :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make Money Online From Home With Adsense And Become Filthy Rich Like Me. Start Today!

visitor number:

Free Hit Counters


i added a tagboard for people who wish to communicate anything to me.