Wednesday, February 4, 2009

well, i've never quite got down to uploading payment proofs cause my computer does it really slow and makes me frustrated. but today, i'm going to do it for three sites :)
1. GetPaidTo - $0.50 minimum
GetPaidTo.com


2. EmailCashPro - $10 minimum
http://www.emailcashpro.com





3. NotSoTricky - no minimum!


Haha, there 3 lucky sites :) for NotSoTricky, i was testing out my paypal, so i withdrew $0.02, which got taken by paypal as fees, so i ended getting nothing :( despite that, it is proof that the sites have paid me! Just uploading these 3photos took me close to half an hour already. (maybe its about time i upgrade my laptop)
well, i'll get down to uploading other payment proofs some other time! till then...


No comments:

visitor number:

Free Hit Counters


i added a tagboard for people who wish to communicate anything to me.