Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PineappleClicks


Some of you must have heard about me opening a ptc site of my own. That's right, the day has finally arrived! I bought PineappleClicks awhile back and has been kept really busy since. So here's some information that I copied from the homepage of my site:
  • Paid To Click
  • Paid To Read
  • Paid To Signup
  • FREE Click Exchange ratio 1/1 - 10 sec timer
  • Very low prices to advertise your links
  • 5% Referral Earnings (up to 30% when you upgrade!)
  • $0.50 Low Payout for all members
  • We payout by Paypal
  • Special: from now till 5th June, ALL new members will recieve 200 link credits!

If you're unconvinced, you can check out the forum. The first 50 to introduce themselves at the forum will receive 100 link credits for FREE! I'm also running a referral contest. The top three winners will receive various upgrades. An additional 3 members who did not win the contest but have at least 1 referral will be entered into a lucky draw to win 1000 X-Credits! Isn't this cool? Check out my PTC site now :)

visitor number:

Free Hit Counters


i added a tagboard for people who wish to communicate anything to me.